Responsible: V. Hlavac, email@example.com
- Last minute info from July 24, 2014: The event will be held in a bigger lecture theater KN:E-301 in Building E because we have about fifty participants, i.e. more than would fit to previously intended KN:G-205.
- The participants will be guided by arrows from the main entrance.
- The workshop will be held at the
Czech Technical University in Prague
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Department of Cybernetics
Center for Machine Perception
- Campus Karlovo namesti (Charles square, in English)
- Address: 121 35 Prague 2, Nove Mesto, Karlovo namesti 13
- The closest Metro station is Karlovo namesti, line B (yellow). Use the exit from the platform which is closer to the city center.
- Instructions how to reach the place.
Building E in the campus yard
last modified on: